END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR
AUREA DRACONIS (“EULA”)
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING WITH THE INSTALLATION OF THIS SOFTWARE PROGRAM
The Aurea Draconis End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legally binding agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Aurea Draconis Ltd. for the Aurea Draconis Ltd software product(s) identified above which may include associated software components, media, printed materials, and “online” or electronic documentation. By installing, copying, or otherwise using Aurea Draconis products, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. This license agreement represents the entire agreement concerning the program between you and Aurea Draconis Ltd, (referred to as “licenser”), and it supersedes any prior proposal, representation, or understanding between the parties. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use any Aurea Draconis products.
Aurea Draconis is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. Aurea Draconis products are licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE.
Aurea Draconis products are licensed as follows:
- (a) Installation and Use. Aurea Draconis Ltd grants you the right to install and use copies of its products on your computer or other supported devices running a validly licensed copy of the operating system for which Spotware’s cTrader products were designed [Windows XP, Windows ME, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Apple iOS, Android].
- (b) Backup Copies. You may also make copies of the products as may be necessary for backup and archival purposes.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
- (a) Maintenance of Copyright Notices. You must not remove or alter any copyright notices on any and all copies of Aurea Draconis products.
- (b) Distribution. You may not distribute registered copies of Aurea Draconis products to third parties. Evaluation versions available for download from Aurea Draconis Ltd, websites may be freely distributed.
- (c) Prohibition on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble Aurea Draconis software.
- (d) Rental. You may not rent, lease, or lend Aurea Draconis products. You are permitted to sell trade signals generated by The Software via Spotware’s trade mirroring service.
- (e) Support Services. Aurea Draconis Ltd may provide you with support services related to Aurea Draconis platforms software only (“Support Services”). Any supplemental software code provided to you as part of the Support Services shall be considered part of Aurea Draconis and subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA.
- (f) Compliance with Applicable Laws. You must comply with all applicable laws regarding use of Aurea Draconis.
- (g) Aurea Draconis Ltd may be collecting anonymously any performance related data via its platforms that it wishes, without prior warrant from the user. This data will be used solely to improve Aurea Draconis Ltd’s platforms only. Aurea Draconis Ltd expressly disclaims any warranty for any of the platforms.
Without prejudice to any other rights, Aurea Draconis Ltd may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of Aurea Draconis products in your possession.
All title, including but not limited to copyrights, in and to Aurea Draconis products and any copies thereof are owned by Aurea Draconis Ltd. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through use of Aurea Draconis products is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This EULA grants you no rights to use such content. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by Aurea Draconis Ltd.
5. NO WARRANTIES
Aurea Draconis Ltd expressly disclaims any warranty for its products. Aurea Draconis products are provided ‘As Is’ without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness of a particular purpose. Aurea Draconis Ltd does not warrant or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information, text, graphics, links or any other items contained within the software. Aurea Draconis Ltd makes no warranties respecting any harm that may be caused by the transmission of a computer virus, worm, time bomb, logic bomb, or other such computer program. Aurea Draconis Ltd further expressly disclaims any warranty or representation to Authorized Users or to any third party.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall Aurea Draconis Ltd be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, lost profits, business interruption, or lost information) rising out of ‘Authorized Users’ use of or inability to use the software, even if Aurea Draconis Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will Aurea Draconis Ltd be liable for loss of data or for indirect, special, incidental, consequential (including lost profit), or other damages based in contract, tort or otherwise. Aurea Draconis Ltd shall have no liability with respect to the content of Aurea Draconis products or any part thereof, including but not limited to errors or omissions contained therein, libel, infringements of rights of publicity, privacy, trademark rights, business interruption, personal injury, loss of privacy, moral rights or the disclosure of confidential information.
You acknowledge and agree that by using Aurea Draconis and by creating a Aurea Draconis ID (customer registration), we will collect your email address and by default will opt you into receiving email notifications regarding events which happen inside of The Software as a feature of The Software. Such email notifications shall be related to the services we provide to you. You can opt-out from receiving these email notifications at any time and opt back in at any time. Any notifications to which you subscribe can be updated by using a link that can be found inside any of the related emails you receive. These communications will not be used to promote third party services and your personal details shall not be shared with third parties in this regard.